I was also able to see some of my 6th graders perform at the festival with their rock band "Hero." They've been playing together for awhile now. This is the 3rd time I've seen them perform. So cool!
Monday, May 26, 2008
I Madonnari Festival
The 22nd annual I Madonnari Italian Street Painting Festival was this weekend. I stopped by to see the artwork, which was phenomenal! I would have loved to capture more on video, but the batteries in my camera died.Here is the official website if you'd like to see more: http://www.imadonnarifestival.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love love love that festival. I have never been there when they are actually doing the artwork. I think it is so incredible that anyone can do that. I didnt watch the entire "Hero" show, but they are pretty cute! love you
You live in a great place where there is always something exciting and interesting going on...The kids must have been thrilled that you were there to see them. Love you xoxoxo
Post a Comment