Sunday, December 7, 2008

House-Hunting

I really like this one.  It's on the lower east side. (For those of you who are not familiar with Santa Barbara, it's nestled at the base of the mountains as you head from Downtown toward Montecito.)  It's down the street from Scolari's, and across from the Library's Eastside Branch.
It was built sometime in the 50's and would need major work - but then I could make it how I want it, which is a really fun idea.  Listed as a foreclosure @ $399K, I'd offer low and plan to spend a pretty penny getting it spiffy.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Wow! it looks like a great place. I love all the windows and natural light that you get, and who can beat the area! The last frame said you would knock down a wall and gut.....so I am dying to know the rest. If you need a handy man, James is really handy! I am sure he would love any excuse to visit SB. Good luck bidding.

Ingram Family said...

How exciting! I love the bungalow look. The interior doors are a great element too. Good Luck! See you soon.

janet said...

I think it is such a sweet house...in need of loving tender care!